Fire ignites in group home

Firefighters were called to a fire in a group home in Washington County.

According to WPXI, one person was taken to the hospital after a fire broke out in a group home on Paul Street in Canton Township on Wednesday.

The fire was started in the kitchen at 10 a.m. and wasn’t totally extinguished until an hour later.

People working across the street spotted the fire and ran to help, including one person using a garden hose in an attempt to put out the fire.

There are no further details at this time.

Leave a Reply