Garden hose used to put out fire at motel

A garden hose was used to put out a fire at Westmoreland County motel.

An off-duty police officer and a citizen passing by used the hose after notice the Relax Inn on Finley Road caught fire around 9:30 a.m. this morning, says WPXI.

The owners of the motel were inside at the time of the fire, but apparently did not know there was a fire.

Finley Road was briefly closed while the fire was being extinguished.

Nobody was hurt and the motel only experienced minor damages.

Leave a Reply