Oakland Restaurant Week is back for everyone to enjoy. From 18-23, Pittsburgh’s Oakland area will hold its annual Restaurant Week.
This week long extravaganza will include 20 restaurants with a home in the same location that holds the campus of the University of Pittsburgh and Carlow University.
— Carlow University (@CarlowU) July 18, 2016
Every restaurant participating will offer lunch for $6 all week, along with a chance to win prizes.
These are the restaurants apart of the Oakland Restaurant Week:
- Fuel and Fuddle, 212 Oakland Ave.
- Golden Palace Buffet, 3607 Forbes Ave.
- Hello Bistro, 3605 Forbes Ave.
- Hilton Garden Inn, 3454 Forbes Ave.
- Original Milano Pizza, 3606 Fifth Ave.
- Oakland Bakery & Market, 3925 Fifth Ave.
- Noodles & Company, 3805 Forbes Ave.
- Pamela’s Diner, 3703 Forbes Ave.
- Peter’s Pub, 116 Oakland Ave.
- Primanti Bros., 3803 Forbes Ave.
- Prince of India, 3614 Fifth Ave.
- Red Oak Cafe, 3610 Forbes Ave.
- Sciulli’s Pizza, 3404 Fifth Ave.
- Sincerely Yogurt, 3400 Fifth Ave.
- Sorrento’s Pizza Roma, 233 Atwood St.
- Stack’d Burgers & Beers, 3716 Forbes Ave.
- Sushi Fuku, 120 Oakland Ave.
- Tenders, 121 Oakland Ave.
- Top Shabu-Shabu & Lounge, 114 Atwood St.