“Start something good” was the motto behind the Sparkt brand that first launched in 2018 and published a wide range of positive stories about people doing and celebrating good things in the community.
- Watch to see why this program that serves children, adults, and people with special needs may go away if people don't step up NOW!
- It's beautiful! A family's donation of land allows a Pittsburgh non-profit to provide healthy, fresh, organic produce to people who come to their food pantry.
- He doesn't trust people and conversations are difficult. Watch and see why there is definitely hope.
- We take folks like McKenzie Davis for granted. But wow! Are we glad they're there when we need them.
- The experience changed his life – now he wants to be a first responder!
- You can help even if you don't live in the fire zone.
- Young man who dressed as Reynolds "Deadpool" character says the actor's praise changed his life.
- Each year, she honors the lives lost on September 11th by doing good deeds for others – and you can join her!
- From buying meals for first responders to supporting suicide prevention, you can turn a day of tragedy into a day of helping others without leaving your home.
- When he saw the dog struggling to stay afloat, he jumped into action.
More stories archived at HERE