Rabble Holdings, Inc. is on a mission to cultivate and preserve strong connections in communities where citizens live richer lives because they are deeply engaged with one another. We believe in the power of media to create positive connections. Our media brands and technology platforms give users the power to connect, communicate, support, and engage in the world around them.
In everything we do, we strive to build a culture where good goes viral. We hold these values dear:
- Move the Needle We work hard to make a positive difference in everything we do. If a business decision or a story doesn’t make progress toward better performance or deeper community engagement, we don’t waste our time with it.
- Head + Heart If a decision or action leaves you or others unsettled, it isn’t right. In our storytelling and our business practices, we strive to make smart choices that we feel good about. That doesn’t mean that we won’t make difficult decisions or tell painful stories, but we do so with an ethical practice that is just, moral, and compassionate.
- Community Over Company If we do the right thing for the markets we serve and the stakeholders of our business, we will do the right thing for the company. We always ask ourselves does this serve the community,
- Always Be Learning We believe the power of curious inquiry drives us to rapidly improve our company toward fulfilling our mission. We ask questions and dig deep to understand the communities we serve. What we learn is as valuable as what we do, and doing is the best way to learn. We experiment often, test wild ideas, and learn from failure and success. Nothing is a waste of effort if we learn from it.
- Love the Grind Nothing worth doing comes easily. If you aren’t out to change your community for the better, this isn’t the right company for you. Our mission is hard work that demands a community mindset with an autonomous work practice. We operate under the assumption that everyone on the team will grind out the work and hold themselves accountable to our community and our team.
- We Are What We Build We can only achieve our mission if we are active participants in the communities we serve. We use what we build, build only what we use.
- No Jagoffs The people in the room are paramount to our success. We only work with people we love spending time with: people we admire personally and professionally who hold themselves to the highest levels of integrity and accountability and who treat themselves and each other with the deepest respect. There are no exceptions to this rule.