Rabble Holdings, Inc. is on a mission to cultivate and preserve strong connections in communities where people live richer lives because they are deeply engaged with one another. We believe in the power of media to create positive connections. Our media brand gives users the power to connect, communicate, support, and engage in the world around them.
In everything we do, we strive to build a culture where good goes viral. We hold these values dear:
- Move the Needle We work hard to make a positive difference in everything we do.
- Head + Heart In our storytelling and our business practices, we strive to make smart choices that we feel good about. That doesn’t mean that we won’t make difficult decisions or tell painful stories, but we do it with an ethical practice that is just, moral, and compassionate.
- Community Over Company If we do the right thing for the communities we serve, we will do the right thing for the company. We always ask ourselves does this serve the community,
- Always Be Learning We believe the power of curious inquiry drives us to rapidly improve our company toward fulfilling our mission. We ask questions and dig deep to understand the communities we serve. What we learn is as valuable as what we do, and doing is the best way to learn. We experiment often, test wild ideas, and learn from failure and success. Nothing is a waste of effort if we learn from it.
- No Jagoffs The people in the room are paramount to our success. We only work with people we love spending time with: people we admire personally and professionally who hold themselves to the highest levels of integrity and accountability and who treat themselves and each other with the deepest respect. There are no exceptions to this rule.
- Get Marty Receives Award For “Outstanding Use Of Digital Media”
Get Marty, the media brand of Rabble Holdings, Inc, is receiving an award from the Pennsylvania Association of Broadcasters (PAB) for “Outstanding Use Of Digital Media”. The award was announced in the PAB’s 2021 Winners List which was selected from radio station submissions across the state of Pennsylvania. Get Marty content is aimed at helping people by engaging others to get involved and by getting businesses involved to help find solutions to issues in the community.
KDKA Radio/Entercom Pittsburgh is our primary media partner for Get Marty content that is created talk host Marty Griffin and amplified through his radio show and the Entercom Pittsburgh digital platform.
The content in KDKA/Entercom Pittsburgh’s submission for the 2021 PAB Awards was focused around the Levin’s Furniture For Families program (Links below). Together, Get Marty and Levin Furniture surprised 3 families each with donations of $5,000 in furniture (retail value). The community was invited to submit nominations for the donation and each was then reviewed for selection by the Boys & Girls Clubs of Western Pennsylvania.
Links to Levin’s Furniture For Families Stories: